Take your training to the next level. Whether you’re a novice or an elite athlete, pilates sessions improve core stabilization, posture and correct dysfunctional movement patterns. Marathon's certified instructors provide:
- » Our specialized team will design one-on-one sessions that meet your unique personal fitness and training goals by utilizing the Pilates apparatus: Tower Bar, Cadillac Table, Chair, and Reformer.
- » Beginners: This class will utilize both mat and apparatus based Pilates exercise to focus on learning and fine-tuning your ability to isolate and control your core stabilizers.
- » Intermediate: This class will utilize the Tower Bar, Cadillac Table, Chair, Reformer, and Barrel, expanding your ability to utilize your core stabilizers with more challenging movements in a quick paced class.
- » Mat: This class is floor based focusing on the fundamental principles of Pilates: core stabilization, movement integration, breathing, and rib alignment. With a limited class size, clients receive hands on care that allow them to maximize their potential.
- » Pre/Postnatal classes: This class will utilize Mat, Ball, Flex Ring, and Resistance Bands for core and total body toning during your pregnancy. With a focus on the core stabilizers, you will develop the coordination and strength needed to maintain a healthy body before delivery.
View class schedule & register.
Contact us to schedule your individual pilates session.
*Please note classes vary by clinic locations. Please refer to the current Class Schedule for current locations, days and times.