SPH Educational Seminars
» What is Pelvic Floor Anyway?
An introduction to pelvic anatomy, function and dysfunction.
» Squeeze with that Sneeze! Tips for Leak-Free Laughing and Living
Explaining the 'why', 'what', and 'how do I get better' of stress urinary incontinence.
» Know that "Gotta GO" feeling? We Do, too. Let's Talk.
Explaining overactive bladder, urinary urgency/urge incontinence and frequency, and approaches to its resolution.
» Mind & Body in the Bedroom: Understanding Female Sexual Health & Response
Addressing the issues of desire, arousal and sexual pain.
» PAIN Series
- Part I-What Pain Tells Us...and Can it be Trusted?:
- What to know about and do during pregnancy to protect Mom's body in the short and long term
- Part II-Pelvic Pain: What sets it Apart, What Helps us Heal?
- One of the two courses for people experiencing pain, this one focused on the similarities and differences between types of pelvic pain, including etiologies and strategies for recovery.
» "TO BABY AND BACK" Series
- Part I: PREGNANCY
- What to know about and do during pregnancy to protect Mom's body in the short and long term.
- Part II: POSTPARTUM
- A combination of exercise and education to help restore strength and function to Mom's body after baby - its the pelvic floor, and so much more!!
Currently all courses being taught are targeting a female audience. We look forward to introducing a Male Pelvic Health course in the near future!!